Alert Level 4 - Auckland Region
Selected stores are open for the necessary support of Essential Services vehicles.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our highest priority so we’ve adjusted our procedures to implement contactless service to keep you and our staff safe while servicing your vehicle. We are working on a one customer at a time basis, so if you do need to visit one of our stores, a team member will greet you at the door. If there is already a customer in store, we will ask for you to wait in your vehicle until we have completed the job.
Click here to download a list of current store availability and open hours.
Please Book Prior To Arrival
To ensure we can eliminate face-to-face or sustained close contact and allow our team to manage workflow, our preference is for bookings to be made in advance. You can book by contacting your local store: Find Store
Alert Level 2 - Outside Auckland
As New Zealand’s most trusted tyre brand, safety has always been an essential part of our service. The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our highest priority so we’ve adjusted our procedures during Alert Level 2 to keep you and our staff safe while servicing your vehicle.
Please Book Prior To Arrival
Our preference is for bookings to be made in advance. You can book by contacting your local store: Find Store
What to Expect On Arrival
Please note the following important information:
- Arrive at your chosen store five minutes before your scheduled booking time.
- On arrival, please park outside the store in the designated customer parking area and a team member will greet you at your vehicle or in our reception area.
- In selected sites, you may be guided to drive the vehicle into the workshop bay.
- Once your identity and contact details have been confirmed, we ask that you kindly wait in the reception area or outside the premises while your vehicle is being assessed and then serviced.
- Prior to commencing work, a member of the team will discuss with you any additional work required and associated costs for your acceptance (where applicable).
- We will complete the work, ensuring safety procedures are adhered to and on completion of the work we will disinfect your vehicle and key (as outlined below), then call you to advise your vehicle is ready to collect.
We Are Working Hard To Protect the Safety of Customers and Staff
- Strictly no person with flu like symptoms are permitted on site.
- Customers will be permitted in our reception area and the team will always maintain a strict one metre distance in accordance with the government’s recommendations.
- Strict hand washing and/or sanitising routines are in place. As a minimum team members will be completing hand washing and/or sanitising between each vehicle that is serviced.
- Gloves (one-time disposable) will be worn by all staff working on your vehicle and/or areas such as vehicle keys, door handles (exterior and interior), steering wheels, gear sticks and the handbrake handle will be sanitised pre and post servicing your vehicle.
- Key contact areas within customer and staff areas will be cleaned and sanitised regularly.
- EFTPOS machines will be sanitised pre and post use. We are now able to accept cash payments.